• chevron_rightHow do I pay HOA dues online?
    You can pay HOA dues online with a credit/debit card or a checking account. You'll need your account configured at the CAP website to pay online.
    Please email Kimberlie at CA Partners (HOA Management Company) to start this process. Her email address is: kimberlie@capartners.net
  • chevron_rightWho is CAP?
    Community Association Partners (CAP) maintains the records and is the management company for Arbor Village Homeowners Association. CAP is responsible for all billing and accounting. Please remit payments to CAP directly. Contact CAP with questions about payments or records.
    The Arbor Village property manager, through CAP, is Kimberlie Peeler.
    You can contact CAP (ArborVillage HOA Management) from this site, or reach Aubrey using one of the following methods:
    E-mail: info@capartners.net
    Phone: (503) 546-3400
    Fax: (503) 546-3401
    Arbor Village HOA C/O CAP
    P.O. Box 2429
    Beaverton, OR 97075
    Office: 12190 SW Beaverton
    Beaverton, OR 97005
    Mail HOA Dues to:
    Arbor Village, C/O / CAP /NW Bank
    P.O. Box 2429
    Beaverton, OR 97075
    “Community Association Partners, LLC. has one simple goal, ‘To make a difference in the industry by setting a higher standard of management.’
    Finding the right management company is difficult, that’s why at Community Association Partners we base our core values on communication, openness, education and trust. Values that help establish us immediately as a member of the HOA team. By working along side the HOA board as partners, we can help build a strong sense of community, increase property values, and enhance community liability.”
  • chevron_rightCan I get a tree removed?
    If you want to remove a park strip tree as a standard lot homeowner you need to fill out a city application and get their approval. Applications are available at the Banks City Hall, during normal business hours, or online at www.cityofbanks.org. From the City of Banks, select City Services > Permits, License & Forms > Parks > Tree Removal & Replacement Application. Print the form and submit it to the City for review. Carriage owners cannot remove trees from the park strip or yards (both front and sides if facing a street) without the approval of the Architectural Control Committee and the City of Banks.
  • chevron_rightCan I leave my basketball hoop in the street?
    Do not leave basketball hoops, skateboard ramps, or other sporting equipment in public streets or in locations that block sidewalks. They constitute traffic and pedestrian hazards and prevent emergency services from responding in a timely manner.
  • chevron_rightDo the streets get cleaned?
    Yes. Do not park on the side of streets with posted no parking signs. Emergency services cannot reach homes if both sides of the streets are blocked. Clean Water Services sweeps the streets, but that cannot do so if cars are parked on the wrong side of the street or the trees are not trimmed to a height of 12 feet.
  • chevron_rightHow do I rent the Gazebo in Greenville Park?
    Park and Gazebo rental agreement information located on the Documents page. All income from park rental goes directly to the HOA.
  • chevron_rightWhat am I responsible for on the exterior of my house?
    The CC&Rs require each owner to maintain the exterior of your home, which protects the property values. Take a moment to look around your house and see what needs attention. Standard lot homeowners are responsible for the maintenance of sidewalks and park strip landscape (trees). Carriage Collection homeowners are responsible for the maintenance of sidewalks but not for park strip landscape (trees) or front or side yards that face a street. The maintenance of carriage lot yards (both front and side if facing a street) including the park strip and its landscape (both front and sides if facing a street) are the responsibility of the HOA.